PR-Senior Account Executive
Seeking experienced publicist with 5+ years of consumer/beauty/lifestyle experience to join our agency in the New York office – as a Senior Account Executive (SAE). In this position, candidate will develop client strategies, handle media relations, identify and capitalize on press opportunities, maintain effective client communication and deliver consistent editorial and social coverage on behalf of multiple brands. In addition, candidate should have experience working with celebrities and influencers for brand seeding. Candidates must be extremely well-organized and capable of executing multiple projects on multiple accounts in a timely manner.
Got what it takes? We'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of a team, ensuring that all work is high-quality and delivered in a timely fashion
- Understand client business, marketing and public relations objectives
- Generate relevant coverage for clients across multiple outlet types through both innovative pitching and relationships within the consumer/beauty/lifestyle press
- Experience working with celebrities, agents and key influencers
- Oversee media list development
- Ability to write and edit succinct and compelling press communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to ideate, manage, create, organize and execute events
- Proactive nature and enthusiasm toward account work
- Budget management
- Successful track record with social media campaigns and a thorough understanding of the array of social media platforms
- Strong skills in Office 365, Photoshop and Cision
- Mature, self-starting, intelligent, creative and good sense of humor a must!
Please note directly related EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY to be considered for this position.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Extended Medical Leave (i.e. Maternity)
- Casual Dress and Work Environment
- Balanced Work/Life Hours
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Performance Bonuses